I am a Southern Girl that was raised out west. I am currently single, but hope to get married and have a family.
I enjoy spending time with family & friends, reading, writing, computers, photography & photo projects. Many of my projects keep me busy throughout the day.
I am a late in life college student. I am working on my Bachelor's Degree in Criminal Justice concentrating in Forensic Psychology and Homeland Security.
My #1 favorite show is NCIS :) I do enjoy CSI: NY & CSI: Miami. My "past" favorites include Charmed, Profiler, JAG, Nash Bridges, Scarecrow & Mrs. King, Without a Trace, VEGA$ (1978) and Knight Rider.
I don't share my political views or my religious views. To each their own. I believe in "freedom of" not "freedom from". I am a fun person and live life to the fullest.
I am also interested in NASCAR and have too many favorite drivers to list :)
No comments:
Post a Comment